Tuesday, May 17, 2011

mad thanks and love

everytime i get to the internet and load my email i feel overwhelmed by love and support. this happened just now. i opened my email and just started crying because there are so many kind and supportive words from so many different people. people from different countries, people who i've known only a few days, people i've known for a decade, people i was sure would have forgotten about me months if not years ago.  all of these people, all of you (if anyone is reading this haha), are absolutely amazing and i honetly feel so blessed to have everyone in my life.

i feel  i'm not uch of a person. just a plain average girl. nothing about me stands out or is remarkable in anyway--i tend to blend in with the walls so to say.  BUT, the people who i've shared life with thus far, and hopefully for the rest of my time, are stunning in evey way and have made my life anything but ordinary. without a doubt every person who i've shared  meal with or a conversation or even just passed by on the sidewalk have left a permanent mark on my life and have helped shape my worldview and have given me a great hope for this world. 

basically, thank you everyone, and you really have no idea how much your words mean to me no matter what form they come in...even just a fleeting thought.

1 comment:

  1. You are anything but plain.

    I so can't wait to see that lovely face of yours again, and to drink tea, and talk about things.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete