Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jhusua take 2

You’re Not Alone
In this world where equality was drowned in a deep black sea;
Where love was swallowed by the Kaiser of judgmental humanity,
Which could turn a day of jubilance into a moonless night
And the age of glory refused to offer its’ light

But don’t let the words of colorless souls vanish your faith,
Or bring your life into the land of humorless marionettes
‘Cause you could jerk those words into the river of deficiency
Thus, be free to fly and reach the brightest star in the galaxy

It’s not a sin if there are two kinds of hearts sprouted by your earthquake prone world
It doesn’t matter if you are suffering from the nightmares of reality,
But it matters that your heart grows, which gives light and strength,
And that you’re the apprentice of love; not a traitor, nor a villain, nor a monster

And even if their demonic lasers strike and tear your golden mirror
There’s always a rainbow after a million pale tears have to fall
I will share with you the rare lights of my powerful chandelier
Always remember that I’m here and you’re not alone


Spaceless
During a lifeless winter day
The world was entirely covered with the tears of grief
Hopes were sunk in a deep dark grave
And my corpse heart was alone…searching for a place

I was there to be the light when the autumn conquered the dawn
I was there to offer strength when the stern paradise stole all life
But how could I divulge the words of truth?
If there wasn’t space available for me!

Did I need to pursue a search until I reached the kingdom of silence,
Or just bury my words in the grave where I belong?
‘Cause now there are pangs that bring down my hopes
And the comets beyond won’t show their brilliance

The goddess of sorrow whispered into the shadow of deadly cosmic rays,
Which refracted and hypnotized my foolish soul
Saying that I needed to cast my words into the dark hole
Where they would easily vanish, just like fake happiness

This is my letter to Jhusua
i'm including this because i spend so much time telling him the world needs his words and will listen to him, but, as you can read in the above poem, he more often than not feels his words are going nowhere.  this devestates me, and often makes me wonder if my belief in him is enough to make him realize all that he is, or if i should just sit back so he isn't so disappointed when things seem the same day after day
Jhusua
Never stop sharing your words with the world. They need to be heard and read. Your stories, your life, all that your pen documents, carries strength and the vision of a world where love prevails. This is something people need. It offers hope even during the most hopeless times.
Words have the power to transport readers from their world to another—sharing not only oases of peace and possibility, but also truths of reality and the complexity of human life. You have the ability to do all of this.
You possess a wisdom that far surpasses your age, a wisdom that you must always remember to hear and let guide you. The world may tell you one thing, but what you know, what you believe, what you have come to discover as truth should never be ignored or forgotten.
Use this notebook as a space for expression. Anything and everything. It is yours, just as your words are yours…never to be destroyed or stolen

No comments:

Post a Comment